Registration / Sweepstakes Rules
To create an account fill out the "Game Account Registration" form located on our home page https://homesweeper.com/register/. Please note that it may take up to 24 hours after completing registration to receive your login information, depending upon the volume of customers we are assisting and the time of day. You will receive your login information via the email that you provide on the Game Account Registration form.
Each new game account comes with 100 free sweepstakes game entries.
Limited to one account per person.
We do not allow those under the age of 18 to register and you must be a legal US resident.
This sweepstakes promotion is void in New York, Florida, Rhode Island and where prohibited by law.
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. Making a purchase does not improve your chances of winning.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Enter one of five ways: (1) Receive 100 free sweepstakes game entries when you complete one of the following: Like us on Facebook, add us on Google+, follow us on Pinterest or Twitter or subscribe to our YouTube channel. *To receive credit for Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest we require that you have an existing and active account. Newly created accounts or none active accounts for those three social media networks will not qualify for this promotion. (2) Receive 100 free sweepstakes entries when you create a new game account. One game account per person. (3) Receive free sweepstakes entries when you purchase products from our online store. Each product comes with a determined amount of free sweepstakes entries. (4) Receive 300 free sweepstakes game entries when you participate in our Refer a Friend program. (5) Receive 200 free sweepstakes entries when you download our mail-in form, fill out the requested information and send it to our P.O. Box along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE). Limited to 200 sweepstakes entries per mail-in-request. Each request for free entries must be mailed separately. No copies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be accepted. Neither HomeSweeper (“Sponsor”), nor any of its employees, representatives or agencies, is responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or requests for entry. Each mail-in form can take up to 4-6 weeks to process. For more information visit: https://homesweeper.com/free-entries/
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. VOID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA, RHODE ISLAND AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE REDEMPTION: Winner Notification: Each time an entry is “played,” Player terminal will generate a result from a finite set of plays including winning entries and will display the result. If the entry is a winner, the computer will display a “Winner” message, subject to prize claim and redemption by potential winner, and verification. Promotion Prize Claim: To claim a Sweepstakes prize based on a winning message, the potential winner must follow the instructions titled, "STEP 3 (How to Redeem Your Winnings)" which can be found on HomeSweeper's website tutorial page https://homesweeper.com/homesweepers-website-tutorial/. There is a maximum transfer limit of $50 via P2P payments. If you redeem a winning amount that is over $50 you will be required to fill out a payment authorization form. It is your responsibility to make sure all of the information entered onto the payment authorization form is correct; any errors could cause a delay or forfeiture of your winnings. Once we receive the payment authorization form your total winnings will be transferred directly to your bank account within 1-3 business days, depending on your bank. Any participant, whose cumulative winnings equal $600 or more over the course of a year, will be required to fill out an affidavit of eligibility. The information on the affidavit of eligibility will be used to send the participant a 1099-MISC at the end of the year. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to properly execute and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the payment authorization form within the required time period (30 days from date of prize redemption) potential winner forfeits prize. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
5. HOW WINNERS ARE SELECTED: Winners are selected from a finite pool of electronic game pieces. Each electronic game piece has an assigned value, as low as zero and as high as $1,000. On each draw from the finite deal the server will randomly select from the finite pool of electronic game pieces, one that represents the result of that draw. Upon such selection, the electronic game piece is removed from the deal and is not used again. The value (if any) of the electronic game piece selected will be added to the awarded winnings display on the monitor of the display terminal that you are using. Some reveal screens may appear to be interactive, conveying the impression that the participant's actions can influence the odds or the prize. They are in fact pseudo-interactive. The appearance of interactivity is merely an entertaining illusion. The participant's actions do not influence the odds or the winnings outcome.
6. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING PRIZES: On each draw you have a 44% chance of winning something. The value of the top prize is $1,000.00. The odds of winning the top prize is one in 13,886. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. All federal, state and local regulations apply. Prizes are non-transferable. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All taxes, expenses or fees, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
7. WARRANTIES/DISCLAIMERS: HomeSweeper is not responsible for any game interruptions due to problems with your computer or internet. HomeSweeper is not responsible for any problems due to the sweepstakes gaming software. Any issues will have to be resolved with the software provider. We will assist in resolving any problems.
Sponsor reserves the right to limit or restrict, upon reasonable notice, participation in the Sweepstakes to any person at any time for any reason. SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATING TO THE PRIZES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SPONSOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR A PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, OR ERRONEOUS AWARD OF PRIZES OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THE PROMOTION TO PARTICIPANTS. SPONSOR OFFERS NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION. SPONSOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.FURTHER, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, A PARTICIPANT AND A WINNER AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER AGAINST, ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, TAX LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY), DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION.SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THEREFORE THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
8. GENERAL: Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants release HomeSweeper and its respective parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies, and the directors, shareholders, officers, employees, or agencies of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use his/her name address (city and state only), likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further compensation, where legal. Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) disqualify from this or any Sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; and (ii) cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes in the event that printing errors, viruses, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension.
9. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
By registering you are agreeing to all rules and disclaimers.
Thanks for playing at HomeSweeper.com